Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLUMN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLUMN exist?
Definitions of COLUMN in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of units following one after another
- noun - a vertical glass tube used in column chromatography
- noun - a vertical array of numbers or other information
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - an article giving opinions or perspectives
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- noun - a page or text that is vertically divided
- noun - any tubular or pillar-like supporting structure in the body
- A supporting pillar consisting of a base, a cylindrical shaft, and a capital.
- Something resembling an architectural pillar in form or function: a column of mercury in a thermometer.
- One of two or more vertical sections of typed lines lying side by side on a page and separated by a rule or a blank space.
- A feature article that appears regularly in a publication, such as a newspaper.
- A formation, as of troops or vehicles, in which all elements follow one behind the other.
- Any of various tubular or pillarlike supporting structures in the body, each generally having a single tissue origin and function: the vertebral column.
- adj - a vertical cylindrical support [n -S] : COLUMNAL, COLUMNAR, COLUMNED
There are 6 letters in COLUMN: C L M N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLUMN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLUMN plus a wildcard: COLUMN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLUMN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLUMN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.