Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUM exist?
Definitions of SLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a district of a city marked by poverty and inferior living conditions
- verb - spend time at a lower socio-economic level than one's own, motivated by curiosity or desire for adventure
- Often used to modify another noun: slum housing; slum districts.
- v - to visit slums (squalid urban areas)
There are 4 letters in SLUM: L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUM plus a wildcard: SLUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUM
Images for SLUM
- FileDharavi slum in Mumbai.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Seven Myths of slums Use Celsias.com - reduce global ...
- FileDharavi slum.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Dharavi Touring the slums Indian Adventures one year abroad
- kenyan slum. Mukuru Kayaba youth group out to make money in the best ...
- The Perfect slumslum the Vernacular Architecture of Swelling Cities
- Organized Chaos A Walk through the Dharavi slum in Mumbai ...
- The slum within the Global Countryside Reflections inspired by Mike ...
- slumdog Tourism
- 58-12 Design Lab Blog Archive slum Tourism From Rio to Mumbai