Scrabble word: MULLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULLS exist?
Definitions of MULLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a term used in Scottish names of promontories
- noun - an island in western Scotland in the Inner Hebrides
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - heat with sugar and spices to make a hot drink
- verb - to consider something deeply and thoroughly
There are 5 letters in MULLS: L L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MULLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULLS plus a wildcard: MULLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULLS
Images for MULLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.