Scrabble word: MULL
Is MULL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a term used in Scottish names of promontories
- noun - an island in western Scotland in the Inner Hebrides
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - heat with sugar and spices to make a hot drink
- To go over extensively in the mind; ponder.
- A soft, thin muslin used in dresses and for trimmings.
- verb - to consider something deeply and thoroughly
There are 4 letters in MULL: L L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MULL
Click to search all anagrams of MULL plus a wildcard: MULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULL
Images for MULL
Lookup in Wiki for MULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.