Scrabble word: COUNSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNSEL exist?
Definitions of COUNSEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- noun - something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- verb - give advice to
- The act of exchanging opinions and ideas; consultation.
- Advice or guidance, especially as solicited from a knowledgeable person.
- A plan of action.
- Private, guarded thoughts or opinions: keep one’s own counsel.
- A lawyer or group of lawyers giving legal advice and especially conducting a case in court.
- To give counsel to; advise.
- To give or take advice.
- verb - to give advice to
There are 7 letters in COUNSEL: C E L N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNSEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNSEL plus a wildcard: COUNSEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNSEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNSEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.