Scrabble word: COUNSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNSEL exist?
Definitions of COUNSEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- noun - something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- verb - give advice to
- The act of exchanging opinions and ideas; consultation.
- Advice or guidance, especially as solicited from a knowledgeable person.
- A plan of action.
- Private, guarded thoughts or opinions: keep one’s own counsel.
- A lawyer or group of lawyers giving legal advice and especially conducting a case in court.
- To give counsel to; advise.
- To give or take advice.
- verb - to give advice to