Scrabble word: LENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENS exist?
Definitions of LENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
- noun - genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
- noun - (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood
- noun - biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye
- noun - electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
- A ground or molded piece of glass, plastic, or other transparent material with opposite surfaces either or both of which are curved, by means of which light rays are refracted so that they converge or diverge to form an image.
- A combination of two or more such pieces, sometimes with other optical devices such as prisms, used to form an image for viewing or photographing.
- A device that causes radiation other than light to converge or diverge by an action analogous to that of an optical lens.
- To make a photograph or movie of.
- adj - a piece of transparent material used in changing the convergence of light rays [n -ES] : LENSLESS
- verb - to make a film of
There are 4 letters in LENS: E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENS plus a wildcard: LENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENS
Images for LENS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.