Scrabble word: LENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENS exist?
Definitions of LENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
- noun - genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
- noun - (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood
- noun - biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye
- noun - electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
- A ground or molded piece of glass, plastic, or other transparent material with opposite surfaces either or both of which are curved, by means of which light rays are refracted so that they converge or diverge to form an image.
- A combination of two or more such pieces, sometimes with other optical devices such as prisms, used to form an image for viewing or photographing.
- A device that causes radiation other than light to converge or diverge by an action analogous to that of an optical lens.
- To make a photograph or movie of.
- adj - a piece of transparent material used in changing the convergence of light rays [n -ES] : LENSLESS
- verb - to make a film of