Scrabble word: CONVULSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVULSE exist?
Definitions of CONVULSE in dictionaries:
- verb - make someone convulse with laughter
- verb - be overcome with laughter
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - shake uncontrollably
- verb - cause to contract
- verb - contract involuntarily, as in a spasm
- To affect with irregular and involuntary muscular contractions; throw into convulsions.
- To cause to shake with laughter or strong emotion.
- verb - to shake violently
There are 8 letters in CONVULSE: C E L N O S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVULSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVULSE plus a wildcard: CONVULSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVULSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVULSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.