Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONVULSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVULSE exist?
Definitions of CONVULSE in dictionaries:
- verb - make someone convulse with laughter
- verb - be overcome with laughter
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - shake uncontrollably
- verb - cause to contract
- verb - contract involuntarily, as in a spasm
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_A.
- To affect with irregular and involuntary muscular contractions; throw into convulsions.
- To cause to shake with laughter or strong emotion.
- v - to shake violently
There are 8 letters in CONVULSE: C E L N O S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVULSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVULSE plus a wildcard: CONVULSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVULSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVULSE
- World Without God - convulse Download MP3
- Ests aqu Inicio Tecnologia Spear convulse
- Sinistrari Zine 1 (USA) 1992 Unholy convulse
- Jean Chicoine - __convulse___by_diesseapril.jpg
- ... URGENCES et GREYS ANATOMY MANGOT VULCIN convulse - bondamanjak.com
- click the image to see a larger one)
- results for convulseconvulse
- Powrt convulse - Metal - Muzyka w INTERIA.PL - teledyski koncerty ...
- ... scream convulse while looking at this photo of carano igniting justice
- convulse katkaisee 18 vuoden levytystauon Soundi
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.