Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVULES exist?
Definitions of OVULES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small body that contains the female germ cell of a plant
- noun - a small or immature ovum
- adj - a rudimentary seed [n -S] : OVULAR, OVULARY
There are 6 letters in OVULES: E L O S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVULES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVULES plus a wildcard: OVULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVULES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVULES
- Trout Lily ovules Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Iris ovules .
- ovules botanique
- This diagram shows plant ovules with the angiosperm ovule on the right ...
- CANESTEN V (CLOTRIMAZOLE) 200MG VAGINAL ovules
- Un spermatozode et un ovule
- Special Modes of Reproduction in Flowering Plants Tutorvista.com
- Repadina Vaginal ovules x10 - ExpressChemist.co.uk - Buy Online
- Cicatridine ovules dans Sant - Beaut achetez au meilleur prix avec ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.