Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUSE exist?
Definitions of LOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - wingless usually flattened bloodsucking insect parasitic on warm-blooded animals
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - any of several small insects especially aphids that feed by sucking the juices from plants
- noun - wingless insect with mouth parts adapted for biting
- A mean or despicable person.
- n - a parasitic insect
- v - to spoil or bungle
There are 5 letters in LOUSE: E L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOUSE plus a wildcard: LOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOUSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOUSE
- FileFig. 1. Male of head louse.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... uncomfortably-large image of a body louse (Photo Frank Collins Ph.D
- FileMale human head louse.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... louse) specialized to live on different areas of various animals
- Full resolution (1967 1544 pixels file size 899 KB MIME ...
- PoultryBody louse--( Menacanthusstramineus (Nitzsch) )
- Human Head louse Science Image 80015113 Science Image from ...
- body louse
- Nolly Posh Dreaming The tale of God and the louse