Scrabble word: LOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUSE exist?
Definitions of LOUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - wingless usually flattened bloodsucking insect parasitic on warm-blooded animals
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - any of several small insects especially aphids that feed by sucking the juices from plants
- noun - wingless insect with mouth parts adapted for biting
- A mean or despicable person.
- noun - a parasitic insect
- verb - to spoil or bungle