Scrabble word: OVULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVULE exist?
Definitions of OVULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small body that contains the female germ cell of a plant
- noun - a small or immature ovum
- A minute structure in seed plants, containing the embryo sac and surrounded by the nucellus, that develops into a seed after fertilization.
- A small or immature ovum.
- adj - a rudimentary seed [n -S] : OVULAR, OVULARY
There are 5 letters in OVULE: E L O U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVULE plus a wildcard: OVULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVULE
Images for OVULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.