Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVULE exist?
Definitions of OVULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small body that contains the female germ cell of a plant
- noun - a small or immature ovum
- A minute structure in seed plants, containing the embryo sac and surrounded by the nucellus, that develops into a seed after fertilization.
- A small or immature ovum.
- adj - a rudimentary seed [n -S] : OVULAR, OVULARY
There are 5 letters in OVULE: E L O U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVULE plus a wildcard: OVULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVULE
Images for OVULE
- Name Last modified Size Description
- II. Anatomy of the ovule
- ... from a megaspore) within the ovule which contains the female egg
- ovule dfinition origine et volution
- Globule et tlescope All Maman jovule
- ovule Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- ... organes gnitaux fminins ovule image - Dictionnaire Visuel
- Longitudinal section of an ovule showing different stages of ...
- ovulation - Comment reprer son ovulation - Le test dovulation
- Angiosperm ovule - BOTANIQUE.ORG