Scrabble word: VOLUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUME exist?
Definitions of VOLUME in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- noun - a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications
- noun - a relative amount
- noun - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- A collection of written or printed sheets bound together; a book.
- One of the books of a work printed and bound in more than one book.
- A series of issues of a periodical, usually covering one calendar year.
- A unit of written material assembled together and cataloged in a library.
- A roll of parchment; a scroll.
- The amount of space occupied by a three-dimensional object or region of space, expressed in cubic units.
- The capacity of such a region or of a specified container, expressed in cubic units.
- Amount; quantity: a low volume of business; a considerable volume of lumber.
- A large amount.
- The amplitude or loudness of a sound.
- A control, as on a radio, for adjusting amplitude or loudness.
- verb - to send or give out in large quantities