Scrabble word: VOLUME
Is VOLUME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VOLUME in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- noun - a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications
- noun - a relative amount
- noun - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- A collection of written or printed sheets bound together; a book.
- One of the books of a work printed and bound in more than one book.
- A series of issues of a periodical, usually covering one calendar year.
- A unit of written material assembled together and cataloged in a library.
- A roll of parchment; a scroll.
- The amount of space occupied by a three-dimensional object or region of space, expressed in cubic units.
- The capacity of such a region or of a specified container, expressed in cubic units.
- Amount; quantity: a low volume of business; a considerable volume of lumber.
- A large amount.
- The amplitude or loudness of a sound.
- A control, as on a radio, for adjusting amplitude or loudness.
- verb - to send or give out in large quantities
There are 6 letters in VOLUME: E L M O U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLUME
Click to search all anagrams of VOLUME plus a wildcard: VOLUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUME
Images for VOLUME
Lookup in Wiki for VOLUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.