Scrabble word: LOUVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUVER exist?
Definitions of LOUVER in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- A framed opening, as in a wall, door, or window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal slats for admitting air and light and shedding rain.
- One of the slats used in such an opening.
- One of the narrow openings formed by such slats.
- A slatted, ventilating opening, as on the hood of a motor vehicle.
- A lantern-shaped cupola on the roof of a medieval building for admitting air and providing for the escape of smoke.
- adj - a type of window [n -S] : LOUVERED
There are 6 letters in LOUVER: E L O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOUVER plus a wildcard: LOUVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOUVER
Images for LOUVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.