Scrabble word: LOUVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUVER exist?
Definitions of LOUVER in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- A framed opening, as in a wall, door, or window, fitted with fixed or movable horizontal slats for admitting air and light and shedding rain.
- One of the slats used in such an opening.
- One of the narrow openings formed by such slats.
- A slatted, ventilating opening, as on the hood of a motor vehicle.
- A lantern-shaped cupola on the roof of a medieval building for admitting air and providing for the escape of smoke.
- adj - a type of window [n -S] : LOUVERED