Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VELOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELOUR exist?
Definitions of VELOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - heavy fabric that resembles velvet
- A closely napped fabric resembling velvet, used chiefly for clothing and upholstery.
- A felt resembling velvet, used in making hats.
- n - a fabric resembling velvet
There are 6 letters in VELOUR: E L O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VELOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VELOUR plus a wildcard: VELOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VELOUR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VELOUR
- velour - Wikipedia
- want to get my brother a velour track suit for christmas but I dont ...
- pink velour bathrobe made of 100% polyester
- Simple Simon Training Pants
- Yoko Littner Jacket - Cosplay.com
- velour Theatrical velour Cotton velour Poly velour Georgia Stage Inc.
- velour Suit Trend In or Out
- velour kaftan Flickr - Photo Sharing
- This velour hoodie has long sleeves and zip front. Again there are ...
- Couture Sweatsuits Stay Fit with Fashion Juicy Couture velour ...