Scrabble word: LORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LORE exist?
Definitions of LORE in dictionaries:
- noun - knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote
- Accumulated facts, traditions, or beliefs about a particular subject.
- Knowledge acquired through education or experience.
- Material taught or learned.
- The space between the eye and the base of the bill of a bird or between the eye and nostril of a snake.
- noun - traditional knowledge or belief
There are 4 letters in LORE: E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LORE plus a wildcard: LORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LORE
Images for LORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.