Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOWER exist?
Definitions of LOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - the lower of two berths
- verb - move something or somebody to a lower position
- verb - set lower
- verb - make lower or quieter
- verb - cause to drop or sink
- verb - look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
- adj - less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- adj - literal meanings
- adj - very low in volume
- adj - unrefined in character
- adj - used of sounds and voices
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - no longer sufficient
- adj - subdued or brought low in condition or status
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- To look angry, sullen, or threatening.
- To appear dark or threatening, such as the sky.
- A threatening, sullen, or angry look.
- A dark and ominous look: the lower of thunderheads.
- Below another in rank, position, or authority.
- Relating to or being an earlier or older division of the period named.
- Less advanced in organization or evolutionary development.
- Denoting the larger and usually more representative house of a bicameral legislature.
- To let, bring, or move down to a lower level.
- To reduce in value, degree, or quality.
- To weaken; undermine: lower one’s energy.
- To reduce in standing or respect.
- To move down: Her hand lowered.
- To become less; diminish: The temperature has lowered gradually this month.
- verb - to appear dark and threatening
There are 5 letters in LOWER: E L O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOWER plus a wildcard: LOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOWER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.