Scrabble word: FLOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWER exist?
Definitions of FLOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- The reproductive structure of some seed-bearing plants, characteristically having either specialized male or female organs or both male and female organs, such as stamens and a pistil, enclosed in an outer envelope of petals and sepals.
- Such a structure having showy or colorful parts; a blossom.
- A plant that is cultivated or appreciated for its blossoms.
- The condition or a time of having developed flowers: The azaleas were in full flower.
- Something, such as an ornament or a figure of speech, that resembles a flower in shape, fineness, or attractiveness.
- The period of highest development; the peak.
- The highest example or best representative: the flower of our generation.
- A fine powder produced by condensation or sublimation of a compound.
- To produce a flower or flowers; blossom.
- To decorate with flowers or with a floral pattern.
- verb - to put forth flowers (reproductive structures of seed-bearing plants)