Scrabble word: FLOWER
Is FLOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- The reproductive structure of some seed-bearing plants, characteristically having either specialized male or female organs or both male and female organs, such as stamens and a pistil, enclosed in an outer envelope of petals and sepals.
- Such a structure having showy or colorful parts; a blossom.
- A plant that is cultivated or appreciated for its blossoms.
- The condition or a time of having developed flowers: The azaleas were in full flower.
- Something, such as an ornament or a figure of speech, that resembles a flower in shape, fineness, or attractiveness.
- The period of highest development; the peak.
- The highest example or best representative: the flower of our generation.
- A fine powder produced by condensation or sublimation of a compound.
- To produce a flower or flowers; blossom.
- To decorate with flowers or with a floral pattern.
- verb - to put forth flowers (reproductive structures of seed-bearing plants)
There are 6 letters in FLOWER: E F L O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOWER, to go: FLOWER?
Rearrange the letters in FLOWER and see some winning combinations
Images for FLOWER
Lookup in Wiki for FLOWER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.