Scrabble word: FLOWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWER exist?
Definitions of FLOWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- noun - reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- verb - produce or yield flowers
- The reproductive structure of some seed-bearing plants, characteristically having either specialized male or female organs or both male and female organs, such as stamens and a pistil, enclosed in an outer envelope of petals and sepals.
- Such a structure having showy or colorful parts; a blossom.
- A plant that is cultivated or appreciated for its blossoms.
- The condition or a time of having developed flowers: The azaleas were in full flower.
- Something, such as an ornament or a figure of speech, that resembles a flower in shape, fineness, or attractiveness.
- The period of highest development; the peak.
- The highest example or best representative: the flower of our generation.
- A fine powder produced by condensation or sublimation of a compound.
- To produce a flower or flowers; blossom.
- To decorate with flowers or with a floral pattern.
- verb - to put forth flowers (reproductive structures of seed-bearing plants)
There are 6 letters in FLOWER: E F L O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWER plus a wildcard: FLOWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWER
Images for FLOWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.