Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOE exist?
Definitions of FLOE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea
- An ice floe.
- A segment that has separated from such an ice mass.
- n - a large mass of floating ice
There are 4 letters in FLOE: E F L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOE plus a wildcard: FLOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOE
Images for FLOE
- FileIce-floe params hg.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Download Sea wallpaper Orca ice floe.
- large ice floe in the Arctic Ocean bears an icicle-trimmed cave ...
- Filfloe ice (js).jpg - Wikipedia
- Ice floes Flow Along
- Dog Rescued From Ice floe Popular Fidelity Unusual Stuff
- Ice floes
- Nancy Campbell How to say I love you in Greenlandic An Arctic ...
- Ice floes in Jones Sound contrast with the dark blue of the ...
- Ice floe edge in Hudson Bay. Photo Rhonda Reid.