Scrabble word: FELON
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELON exist?
Definitions of FELON in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail
- One who has committed a felony.
- An evil person.
- A painful, purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail.
- noun - a person who has committed a felony
There are 5 letters in FELON: E F L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELON plus a wildcard: FELON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELON
Images for FELON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.