Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELONS exist?
Definitions of FELONS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a purulent infection at the end of a finger or toe in the area surrounding the nail
- n - a person who has committed a felony
There are 6 letters in FELONS: E F L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELONS plus a wildcard: FELONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELONS
- Democrats want to let convicted felons and felons in prison vote Do ...
- States Laws Banning felons from Voting Certified by Courts ...
- ... felons 2nd chance this petition will be delivered to jobs for felons
- 1999 - felons & Revolutionaries
- felons for Life - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Wisconsin Voting Rights THE MILWAUKEE DRUM Page 2
- felons CAN VOTE NOW
- List of Top Companies That Hire felons