Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOSE exist?
Definitions of NOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract
- noun - a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- noun - the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- noun - a small distance
- noun - a symbol of inquisitiveness
- noun - the sense of smell (especially in animals)
- noun - a natural skill
- noun - a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - advance the forward part of with caution
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - push or move with the nose
- verb - rub noses
- verb - defeat by a narrow margin
- The part of the human face or the forward part of the head of other vertebrates that contains the nostrils and organs of smell and forms the beginning of the respiratory tract.
- The sense of smell: a dog with a good nose.
- The ability to detect, sense, or discover as if by smell: has a nose for gossip.
- The characteristic smell of a wine or liqueur; bouquet.
- The nose considered as a symbol of prying: Keep your nose out of my business.
- Something, such as the forward end of an aircraft, a rocket, or a submarine, that resembles a nose in shape or position.
- To find out by or as if by smell: nosed out the thieves’ hiding place.
- To touch with the nose; nuzzle.
- To move, push, or make with or as if with the nose.
- To advance the forward part of cautiously: nosed the car into the flow of traffic.
- To smell or sniff.
- To search or inquire meddlesomely; snoop or pry: nosing around looking for opportunities.
- With disapproval, contempt, or arrogance: Year-round residents here look down their noses at the summer people.
- v - to sniff with the nose (the organ of smell)
There are 4 letters in NOSE: E N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOSE plus a wildcard: NOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOSE
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOSE
- Be Glad Your nose is on Your Face. Mohs Micrographic Surgery Derm ...
- ... nose. Most of the outlines have been smudged off and erased at this
- Step 6 I did the skin beside the nose by means of HB B and 2B ...
- nose with Blackhead 2009.jpg
- ... drew it. Think of it as free association on the topic of The nose
- WEIZMANN AUSTRALIA The Hedonic nose Pleasure May Organize Your ...
- Clean the nose by skin oils
- Big noses allow fewer dust particles and airborne bacteria enter the ...
- Fillers nose Reshaping Botox Reviews Fact v Fiction ...
- Right is wrong nose piercing right side signifies gay or bisexual ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.