Scrabble word: JONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JONES exist?
Definitions of JONES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
- noun - United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train
- noun - United States golfer (1902-1971)
- noun - American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- noun - one of the first great English architects and a theater designer (1573-1652)
- noun - English phonetician (1881-1967)
- An addiction, especially to heroin.
- verb - to have a strong craving for something