Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZONES exist?
Definitions of ZONES in dictionaries:
- noun - a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- noun - any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- noun - an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- noun - (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- verb - regulate housing in
- verb - separate or apportion into sections
- v - to arrange in zones (areas distinguished from other adjacent areas)
There are 5 letters in ZONES: E N O S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZONES plus a wildcard: ZONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZONES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZONES
- In The Zone Which Bamboo Plant Is Right For Your Climate
- Hardiness Zone What it means and how to use it Ask Wet & Forget
- similar map showing time zones around the world is also available.
- NASA - World Dead zones
- Published February 12 2012 USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map Closed
- The newest (2012) USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Regional Map for the US ...
- Hardiness zones - Gardenality
- Growing zones -- Click on Map to Enlarge
- Africa Climate zones