Scrabble word: ZONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZONES exist?
Definitions of ZONES in dictionaries:
- noun - a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- noun - any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- noun - an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- noun - (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- verb - regulate housing in
- verb - separate or apportion into sections
- verb - to arrange in zones (areas distinguished from other adjacent areas)
There are 5 letters in ZONES: E N O S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZONES plus a wildcard: ZONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZONES
Images for ZONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.