Scrabble word: NOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOSES exist?
Definitions of NOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract
- noun - a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- noun - the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- noun - a small distance
- noun - a symbol of inquisitiveness
- noun - the sense of smell (especially in animals)
- noun - a natural skill
- noun - a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - advance the forward part of with caution
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - push or move with the nose
- verb - rub noses
- verb - defeat by a narrow margin
- verb - to sniff with the nose (the organ of smell)
There are 5 letters in NOSES: E N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOSES plus a wildcard: NOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOSES
Images for NOSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.