Scrabble word: SEASON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEASON exist?
Definitions of SEASON in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field
- noun - one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions
- noun - a recurrent time marked by major holidays
- verb - lend flavor to
- verb - make fit
- verb - make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- One of the four natural divisions of the year, spring, summer, fall, and winter, in the North and South Temperate zones.
- The two divisions of the year, rainy and dry, in some tropical regions.
- A recurrent period characterized by certain occurrences, occupations, festivities, or crops: the holiday season; tomato season.
- A suitable, natural, or convenient time: a season for merriment.
- A period of time: gone for a season.
- To improve or enhance the flavor of (food) by adding salt, spices, herbs, or other flavorings.
- To add zest, piquancy, or interest to: seasoned the lecture with jokes.
- To treat or dry (lumber, for example) until ready for use; cure.
- To render competent through trial and experience: a lawyer who had been seasoned by years in the trial courts.
- To become usable, competent, or tempered.
- Available or ready for eating or other use.
- Legally permitted to be caught or hunted during a specified period.
- At the right moment; opportunely.
- In heat.
- Not available, permitted, or ready to be eaten, caught, or hunted.
- Not at the right or proper moment; inopportunely.
- verb - to heighten or improve the flavor of by adding savory ingredients
There are 6 letters in SEASON: A E N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEASON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEASON plus a wildcard: SEASON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEASON
Images for SEASON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.