Scrabble word: SEASONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEASONS exist?
Definitions of SEASONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field
- noun - one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions
- noun - a recurrent time marked by major holidays
- verb - lend flavor to
- verb - make fit
- verb - make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- verb - to heighten or improve the flavor of by adding savory ingredients
There are 7 letters in SEASONS: A E N O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEASONS plus a wildcard: SEASONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEASONS
Images for SEASONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.