Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSES exist?
Definitions of OSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a mouth or mouthlike opening
- noun - a hard brittle blue-grey or blue-black metallic element that is one of the platinum metals
- noun - (computer science) software that controls the execution of computer programs and may provide various services
- noun - the left eye
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun - a narrow ridge of gravel and sand
There are 4 letters in OSES: E O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSES plus a wildcard: OSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSES
Images for OSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.