Scrabble word: HOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSES exist?
Definitions of HOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear)
- noun - man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist
- noun - a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas
- verb - water with a hose
- noun - stockings or socks
- verb - to spray with water
There are 5 letters in HOSES: E H O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSES plus a wildcard: HOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSES
Images for HOSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.