Scrabble word: HORSES
Is HORSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HORSES in dictionaries:
- noun - solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun - a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- noun - troops trained to fight on horseback
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse
- verb - provide with a horse or horses
- verb - to provide with a horse (a large, hoofed mammal)
There are 6 letters in HORSES: E H O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSES
Click to search all anagrams of HORSES plus a wildcard: HORSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORSES
Images for HORSES
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.