Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORSES exist?
Definitions of HORSES in dictionaries:
- noun - solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun - a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- noun - troops trained to fight on horseback
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse
- verb - provide with a horse or horses
- v - to provide with a horse (a large, hoofed mammal)
There are 6 letters in HORSES: E H O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORSES plus a wildcard: HORSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORSES
- Livs Farm horses Breeds
- horses Informed Farmers
- Animals Zoo Park Black horses Black Horse Wallpapers for Desktop
- Gypsy Vanner horses Gypsy Vanner horses Minnesota Gypsy horsesLake ...
- wallpaper two horses in love with green grass desktop wallpaper
- Stars and horses A Lamp a Light and a Writer
- Gypsy Vanner horses
- gypsy vanner horses drum horses
- Riding horses
- White horse galloping in green grass desktop hd wallpaper
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.