Scrabble word: SHORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHORE exist?
Definitions of SHORE in dictionaries:
- noun - the land along the edge of a body of water
- noun - a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- verb - serve as a shore to
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- The land along the edge of an ocean, a sea, a lake, or a river; a coast.
- Often shores.
- Often used to modify another noun: shore dwellings; shore erosion.
- A beam or timber propped against a structure to provide support.
- verb - to prop with a supporting timber