Scrabble word: SHORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHORE exist?
Definitions of SHORE in dictionaries:
- noun - the land along the edge of a body of water
- noun - a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- verb - serve as a shore to
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- The land along the edge of an ocean, a sea, a lake, or a river; a coast.
- Often shores.
- Often used to modify another noun: shore dwellings; shore erosion.
- A beam or timber propped against a structure to provide support.
- verb - to prop with a supporting timber
There are 5 letters in SHORE: E H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHORE plus a wildcard: SHORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHORE
Images for SHORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.