Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KOSHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KOSHER exist?
Definitions of KOSHER in dictionaries:
- noun - food that fulfills the requirements of Jewish dietary law
- adj - conforming to dietary laws
- adj - proper or legitimate
- Conforming to dietary laws; ritually pure: kosher meat.
- Selling or serving food prepared in accordance with dietary laws: a kosher restaurant.
- Legitimate; permissible: “consolidating noneditorial functions of the papers, which is kosher” (Christian Science Monitor).
- Genuine; authentic.
- v - to make fit to be eaten according to Jewish dietary laws
There are 6 letters in KOSHER: E H K O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KOSHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KOSHER plus a wildcard: KOSHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KOSHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KOSHER
- Bangitout.com - Manhattans kosher restaurants - yummy or bad tummy
- Is it kosher An Encyclopedia of kosher Food Facts and Fallacies by ...
- Best kosher Restaurants in Los Angeles for Jewish Singles and Jewish ...
- kosher Chicken What Makes a Chicken kosher or Not ...
- kosher Food which is allowed
- The Adventures of An American Goy in Israel Keeping kosher
- kosher food
- Escudos de las Ligas de Amrica - Pgina 2 - Foros Per
- Bangitout.com - kosher Soup Kitchen Offers Steaks to Homeless
- kosher Laminated Signs Meat - Dairy - Parve
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.