Scrabble word: KOSHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KOSHER exist?
Definitions of KOSHER in dictionaries:
- noun - food that fulfills the requirements of Jewish dietary law
- adj - conforming to dietary laws
- adj - proper or legitimate
- Conforming to dietary laws; ritually pure: kosher meat.
- Selling or serving food prepared in accordance with dietary laws: a kosher restaurant.
- Legitimate; permissible: “consolidating noneditorial functions of the papers, which is kosher” (Christian Science Monitor).
- Genuine; authentic.
- verb - to make fit to be eaten according to Jewish dietary laws