Scrabble word: HEROES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEROES exist?
Definitions of HEROES in dictionaries:
- noun - a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength
- noun - the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
- noun - someone who fights for a cause
- noun - Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
- noun - (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits
- noun - (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - a long sandwich
There are 6 letters in HEROES: E E H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEROES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEROES plus a wildcard: HEROES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEROES
Images for HEROES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.