Scrabble word: SHEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEER exist?
Definitions of SHEER in dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - cause to sheer
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj - very steep
- adj - so thin as to transmit light
- adv - straight up or down without a break
- adv - directly
- A swerving or deviating course.
- The upward curve or amount of upward curve of the longitudinal lines of a ship’s hull as viewed from the side.
- The position in which a ship is placed to enable it to keep clear of a single bow anchor.
- Completely such, without qualification or exception: sheer stupidity; sheer happiness.
- Considered or operating apart from anything else: got the job through sheer persistence.
- See Synonyms at steep1.
- Almost perpendicularly.
- Completely; altogether.
- adv - of very thin texture [adj SHEERER, SHEEREST] : SHEERLY
- verb - to turn aside suddenly from a straight course
There are 5 letters in SHEER: E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEER plus a wildcard: SHEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEER
Images for SHEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.