Scrabble word: CHEERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEERS exist?
Definitions of CHEERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry or shout of approval
- noun - the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- Used as a toast.
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 6 letters in CHEERS: C E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEERS plus a wildcard: CHEERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEERS
Images for CHEERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.