Scrabble word: SCREECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREECH exist?
Definitions of SCREECH in dictionaries:
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- verb - make a high-pitched, screeching noise
- verb - utter a harsh abrupt scream
- A high-pitched, strident cry.
- To utter in or as if in a screech.
- To cry out in a high-pitched, strident voice.
- To make a sound suggestive of a screech: Tires screeched on the wet pavement.
- verb - to utter a harsh, shrill cry