Scrabble word: SCREECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREECH exist?
Definitions of SCREECH in dictionaries:
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- verb - make a high-pitched, screeching noise
- verb - utter a harsh abrupt scream
- A high-pitched, strident cry.
- To utter in or as if in a screech.
- To cry out in a high-pitched, strident voice.
- To make a sound suggestive of a screech: Tires screeched on the wet pavement.
- verb - to utter a harsh, shrill cry
There are 7 letters in SCREECH: C C E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREECH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREECH plus a wildcard: SCREECH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREECH
Images for SCREECH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.