Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHECKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHECKERS exist?
Definitions of CHECKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a checkerboard game for two players who each have 12 pieces
- noun - an attendant who checks coats or baggage
- noun - one who checks the correctness of something
- noun - one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
- verb - to mark with squares
There are 8 letters in CHECKERS: C C E E H K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHECKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHECKERS plus a wildcard: CHECKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHECKERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHECKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.