Scrabble word: CHEEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEEK exist?
Definitions of CHEEK in dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the face below the eyes
- noun - an impudent statement
- noun - either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- verb - speak impudently to
- The fleshy part of either side of the face below the eye and between the nose and ear.
- Something resembling the cheek in shape or position.
- Either of the buttocks.
- To speak impudently to.
- verb - to speak impudently to