Scrabble word: CHEEKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEEKS exist?
Definitions of CHEEKS in dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the face below the eyes
- noun - an impudent statement
- noun - either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- verb - speak impudently to
- verb - to speak impudently to
There are 6 letters in CHEEKS: C E E H K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEEKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEEKS plus a wildcard: CHEEKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEEKS
Images for CHEEKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.