Scrabble word: SEEK
Is SEEK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEEK in dictionaries:
- noun - the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
- verb - try to get or reach
- verb - try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - go to or towards
- verb - inquire for
- To try to locate or discover; search for.
- To endeavor to obtain or reach: seek a college education.
- To go to or toward: Water seeks its own level.
- To inquire for; request: seek directions from a police officer.
- To try; endeavor: seek to do good.
- To make a search or an investigation: Seek and you will find.
- verb - to go in search of
There are 4 letters in SEEK: E E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEK
Click to search all anagrams of SEEK plus a wildcard: SEEK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEK
Images for SEEK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.