Scrabble word: SEEK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEK exist?
Definitions of SEEK in dictionaries:
- noun - the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
- verb - try to get or reach
- verb - try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - go to or towards
- verb - inquire for
- To try to locate or discover; search for.
- To endeavor to obtain or reach: seek a college education.
- To go to or toward: Water seeks its own level.
- To inquire for; request: seek directions from a police officer.
- To try; endeavor: seek to do good.
- To make a search or an investigation: Seek and you will find.
- verb - to go in search of