Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KEELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEELS exist?
Definitions of KEELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a projection or ridge that suggests a keel
- noun - the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- noun - one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v - to turn over
There are 5 letters in KEELS: E E K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEELS plus a wildcard: KEELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEELS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KEELS
- few words about keels...
- MITseaAH 47m50 Large Fast Twin Screw Motor Sailing Yacht for charter
- Manriques bilge keels - the preferred keel configuration of the ...
- Gospel of Mark opening page - Book of Kells
- keels at Newburn on the tyne
- tying the knot a wedding inspiration blog The Perfect Gift
- keels NL Flickr - Photo Sharing
- keels and Wheels screenshot
- Michael keels - Spartanburg Methodist College - Pioneer Athletics
- keels. Copyright 2005 Edwin Neeleman
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.