Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEE exist?
Definitions of LEE in dictionaries:
- noun - United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- noun - United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- noun - United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- noun - United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- noun - soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- noun - American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- noun - the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
- adj - towards the side away from the wind
- The side away from the direction from which the wind blows; the side sheltered from the wind.
- Cover; shelter.
- Located in or facing the path of an oncoming glacier.
- noun - shelter from the wind
There are 3 letters in LEE: E E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEE plus a wildcard: LEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEE
Images for LEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.