Scrabble word: HEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEEL exist?
Definitions of HEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the bottom of a shoe or boot
- noun - the back part of the human foot
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- noun - the lower end of a ship's mast
- noun - (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - follow at the heels of a person
- verb - perform with the heels
- verb - strike with the heel of the club
- verb - put a new heel on
- The rounded posterior portion of the human foot under and behind the ankle.
- The corresponding part of the hind foot of other vertebrates.
- A similar anatomical part, such as the fleshy rounded base of the human palm or the hind toe of a bird.
- The part, as of a sock, shoe, or stocking, that covers the rounded posterior portion of the human foot.
- The built-up portion of a shoe or boot, supporting the heel.
- One of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread.
- The lower end of a mast.
- The after end of a ship’s keel.
- A lower, rearward surface, as of the head of a golf club where it joins the shaft.
- The end of a violin bow where the handle is located.
- The basal end of a plant cutting or tuber used in propagation.
- Oppression; tyranny: under the heel of Stalinism; the heel of an autocrat.
- A dishonorable man; a cad.
- To furnish with a heel or heels.
- To repair or replace the heels, as for shoes.
- To furnish, especially with money.
- To arm (a gamecock) with gaffs.
- To follow at one’s heels: The dog won’t heel.
- Having one’s shoe heels worn down.
- Shabby; rundown; poor.
- Directly behind.
- Immediately following.
- Having holes in one’s socks or shoes.
- Run-down; shabby; seedy.
- Close behind.
- Under discipline or control.
- A tilt, as of a boat, to one side.
- verb - to supply with a heel (the raised part of a shoe)
There are 4 letters in HEEL: E E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEEL plus a wildcard: HEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEEL
Images for HEEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.