Scrabble word: LEECH
Is LEECH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEECH in dictionaries:
- noun - carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- verb - draw blood
- Any of various chiefly aquatic bloodsucking or carnivorous annelid worms of the class Hirudinea, of which one species (Hirudo medicinalis) was formerly used by physicians to bleed patients.
- One that preys on or clings to another; a parasite.
- A physician.
- To bleed with leeches.
- To attach oneself to another in the manner of a leech.
- Either vertical edge of a square sail.
- The after edge of a fore-and-aft sail.
- verb - to cling to and feed upon or drain
There are 5 letters in LEECH: C E E H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEECH
Click to search all anagrams of LEECH plus a wildcard: LEECH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEECH
Images for LEECH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.