Scrabble word: LEECH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEECH exist?
Definitions of LEECH in dictionaries:
- noun - carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- verb - draw blood
- Any of various chiefly aquatic bloodsucking or carnivorous annelid worms of the class Hirudinea, of which one species (Hirudo medicinalis) was formerly used by physicians to bleed patients.
- One that preys on or clings to another; a parasite.
- A physician.
- To bleed with leeches.
- To attach oneself to another in the manner of a leech.
- Either vertical edge of a square sail.
- The after edge of a fore-and-aft sail.
- verb - to cling to and feed upon or drain