Scrabble word: SHEKEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEKEL exist?
Definitions of SHEKEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Israel
- A basic unit of currency in Israel.
- Any of several ancient units of weight, especially a Hebrew unit equal to about a half ounce.
- A gold or silver coin equal in weight to one of these units, especially the chief silver coin of the ancient Hebrews.
- A coin.
- noun - an ancient unit of weight and money
There are 6 letters in SHEKEL: E E H K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEKEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEKEL plus a wildcard: SHEKEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEKEL
Images for SHEKEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.