Is SHEKEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEKEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Israel
- A basic unit of currency in Israel.
- Any of several ancient units of weight, especially a Hebrew unit equal to about a half ounce.
- A gold or silver coin equal in weight to one of these units, especially the chief silver coin of the ancient Hebrews.
- A coin.
- noun - an ancient unit of weight and money
There are 6 letters in SHEKEL: E E H K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEKEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEKEL, to go: SHEKEL?
Rearrange the letters in SHEKEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHEKEL
What's nearby SHEKEL
Lookup in Wiki for SHEKEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEKEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEKEL"