Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESKER exist?
Definitions of ESKER in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) a long winding ridge of post glacial gravel and other sediment
- A long, narrow ridge of coarse gravel deposited by a stream flowing in or under a decaying glacial ice sheet.
- n - a narrow ridge of gravel and sand
There are 5 letters in ESKER: E E K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESKER plus a wildcard: ESKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESKER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESKER
- esker Manitoba - Glacier Picture Gallery
- RobinsonRoom Glacial Features Photos
- esker 150x150 Relieful ghetarilor de calota
- esker (arrowed) exposed by the receding margin of the glacier ...
- Typical subglacial river sand ridge (s esker) near Karesuando.
- esker definitionmeaning
- esker Hills Golf Club - Course Description by Tailor Made Golf Tours ...
- Bedshiel esker formed from gravel deposited by a sub-glacial stream.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.