Scrabble word: SEEKER
Is SEEKER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEEKER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone making a search or inquiry
- noun - a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- One that seeks: a seeker of the truth.
- A device used in a moving object, especially a missile, that locates a target by detecting light, heat, or other radiation.
- verb - to go in search of
There are 6 letters in SEEKER: E E E K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEKER
Click to search all anagrams of SEEKER plus a wildcard: SEEKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEKER
Images for SEEKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.