Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKEWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEWER exist?
Definitions of SKEWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a long pin for holding meat in position while it is being roasted
- verb - drive a skewer through
- adj - having an oblique or slanting direction or position
- A long metal or wooden pin used to secure or suspend food during cooking; a spit.
- Any of various picks or rods having a function or shape similar to a skewer.
- v - to pierce with a long pin, as meat
There are 6 letters in SKEWER: E E K R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKEWER plus a wildcard: SKEWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKEWER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKEWER
- ... com Hope Steel Rod Quick Release skewer Set Quick Release skewers
- Lunch Bunch 5 Lunch skewers & Veggie Stuffed Bagels Cooking with My ...
- Morris Sunny Beach - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
- Dress it up a bit so the skewer isnt showing so much
- Georgian Hester Bateman Silver Meat skewer SOLD
- Silicone Color Code skewer Kitchen Innovations Inc
- Lamb skewer with mushrooms and red onion.
- skewers & Punch & sandwiches & fruit salad.... Mmmmm
- Monday Munchies Rainbow Fruit skewers
- OldTools Archive -- thread with message 234815
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.