Scrabble word: SKEWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKEWER exist?
Definitions of SKEWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a long pin for holding meat in position while it is being roasted
- verb - drive a skewer through
- A long metal or wooden pin used to secure or suspend food during cooking; a spit.
- Any of various picks or rods having a function or shape similar to a skewer.
- verb - to pierce with a long pin, as meat
There are 6 letters in SKEWER: E E K R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKEWER plus a wildcard: SKEWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKEWER
Images for SKEWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.