Scrabble word: SEWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEWER exist?
Definitions of SEWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water
- noun - someone who sews
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- An artificial, usually underground conduit for carrying off sewage or rainwater.
- A medieval servant who supervised the serving of meals.
- One that sews: a sewer of fine clothing.
- verb - to clean or maintain sewers (underground conduits for waste)
There are 5 letters in SEWER: E E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEWER plus a wildcard: SEWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEWER
Images for SEWER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.