Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEWER exist?
Definitions of SEWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water
- noun - someone who sews
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- An artificial, usually underground conduit for carrying off sewage or rainwater.
- A medieval servant who supervised the serving of meals.
- One that sews: a sewer of fine clothing.
- v - to clean or maintain sewers (underground conduits for waste)
There are 5 letters in SEWER: E E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEWER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEWER plus a wildcard: SEWER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEWER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEWER
- historic Boston sewer dating back to the 1800s is still in use today ...
- sewer Denver CO Cleaning Repair Scope Locating Inspections ...
- sewer Ninja v2 created by locoattack1
- sewersewer 3.
- sewer Cleaning Plumber Fort Worth TX Royal Flush Plumbing-TX
- Sanitary sewer Overflows - The Official City of Raleigh Portal
- Knickerbocker Avenue Extension sewer Brooklyn NYC
- FileD.C. sewer.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Urban Exploration - Undercity.org
- Touring the sewers of London and Paris