Scrabble word: SEWER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEWER exist?
Definitions of SEWER in dictionaries:
- noun - a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water
- noun - someone who sews
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- An artificial, usually underground conduit for carrying off sewage or rainwater.
- A medieval servant who supervised the serving of meals.
- One that sews: a sewer of fine clothing.
- verb - to clean or maintain sewers (underground conduits for waste)