Scrabble word: WEBERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBERS exist?
Definitions of WEBERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
- noun - German physicist and brother of E. H. Weber
- noun - United States abstract painter (born in Russia) (1881-1961)
- noun - German sociologist and pioneer of the analytic method in sociology (1864-1920)
- noun - German conductor and composer of romantic operas (1786-1826)
- noun - German physiologist who studied sensory responses to stimuli and is considered the father of psychophysics (1795-1878)
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux
There are 6 letters in WEBERS: B E E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEBERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEBERS plus a wildcard: WEBERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEBERS
Images for WEBERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.