Is CHECKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHECKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an attendant who checks coats or baggage
- noun - one who checks the correctness of something
- noun - one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
- One, such as an inspector or examiner, that checks.
- One that receives items for temporary safekeeping or for shipment: a baggage checker.
- A game played on a checkerboard by two players, each using 12 pieces.
- One of the round, flat pieces used in this game.
- A pattern of checks or squares.
- One of the squares in such a pattern.
- A cashier.
- To mark with a checked or squared pattern.
- To diversify (something) in color, shading, or character; variegate.
- verb - to mark with squares
There are 7 letters in CHECKER: C C E E H K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHECKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHECKER, to go: CHECKER?
Rearrange the letters in CHECKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHECKER
What's nearby CHECKER
Lookup in Wiki for CHECKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHECKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHECKER"