Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHECKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHECKER exist?
Definitions of CHECKER in dictionaries:
- noun - an attendant who checks coats or baggage
- noun - one who checks the correctness of something
- noun - one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
- One, such as an inspector or examiner, that checks.
- One that receives items for temporary safekeeping or for shipment: a baggage checker.
- A game played on a checkerboard by two players, each using 12 pieces.
- One of the round, flat pieces used in this game.
- A pattern of checks or squares.
- One of the squares in such a pattern.
- A cashier.
- To mark with a checked or squared pattern.
- To diversify (something) in color, shading, or character; variegate.
- verb - to mark with squares
There are 7 letters in CHECKER: C C E E H K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHECKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHECKER plus a wildcard: CHECKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHECKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHECKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.