Scrabble word: CHECKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHECKER exist?
Definitions of CHECKER in dictionaries:
- noun - an attendant who checks coats or baggage
- noun - one who checks the correctness of something
- noun - one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
- One, such as an inspector or examiner, that checks.
- One that receives items for temporary safekeeping or for shipment: a baggage checker.
- A game played on a checkerboard by two players, each using 12 pieces.
- One of the round, flat pieces used in this game.
- A pattern of checks or squares.
- One of the squares in such a pattern.
- A cashier.
- To mark with a checked or squared pattern.
- To diversify (something) in color, shading, or character; variegate.
- verb - to mark with squares