Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEER exist?
Definitions of CHEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry or shout of approval
- noun - the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- Lightness of spirits or mood; gaiety or joy: a happy tune, full of cheer.
- A source of joy or happiness; comfort.
- A shout of approval, encouragement, or congratulation.
- A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
- Festive food and drink; refreshment.
- To make happier or more cheerful: a warm fire that cheered us.
- To salute or acclaim with cheers; applaud.
- To shout cheers.
- To become cheerful: had lunch and soon cheered up.
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 5 letters in CHEER: C E E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEER plus a wildcard: CHEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEER
Images for CHEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.