Scrabble word: CHEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEER exist?
Definitions of CHEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a cry or shout of approval
- noun - the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- Lightness of spirits or mood; gaiety or joy: a happy tune, full of cheer.
- A source of joy or happiness; comfort.
- A shout of approval, encouragement, or congratulation.
- A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
- Festive food and drink; refreshment.
- To make happier or more cheerful: a warm fire that cheered us.
- To salute or acclaim with cheers; applaud.
- To shout cheers.
- To become cheerful: had lunch and soon cheered up.
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval